Wednesday 4 February 2009

IWEB Layout testing

Alongside my animation I will be creating a Website to show and document my development work, testing, research etc Here are a few layout designs that show the making in the progress of how my work has developed from the start.

Here is the title of my website called Hairy which I created in Illustrator




I chose this style as it reminds me of the flow of hair this is why I chose to have the type curved.

Here is a few ideas and development for my homepage.



Here is the first design I did on IWEB I chose to have a limited contrasting colour pallete of black and grey with a little use of white. These colours I think make it look professional also Hairdressers use these colours to create a simple look.

The Hair Illustrations shown below are the illustrations I will be including for my Homepage to have something visual alongside the typography and to show the visual side of my subject of Top 10.



This is the second design of my website which includes the illustrations shown as silohettes I think the colour palette works really well on the homepage.





This design is for my Research page which will show my primary research and my inspration, and the hair styles of 2009 and the 60s. Using the same colour palette and one of my images from my Christmas Research as the the front image for this page I think works well as an opening page.




In this snap shot you can see that I tried out the Riseling font to keep in consistent with my animation but you can see that its not easy to read at all so I think I should stick with Futura for the website because it is clearer and easy to read so the user will be able to access themselves around the website easier.


As you can see I have taken a few snapshots of the final pages of my website. I am really pleased with what I have achieved and the style of the site seems very professional.













No comments: