Tuesday 3 February 2009

Top 10 Second and Third Test

Third Test



My third test I chose a calming, relaxing song which I think worked quite well as my animation is quite slow and relaxed I chose a song called Autumn Interlude.

Second Test



My second try was to see what sound would fit with it, I thought of many different sounds like hair dryer, clippers etc but I wanted something to fit with my design which of course would be hair scissors I made the sound fit really well with the cutting of the hair and make the cut of strands fall to the floor just in the right time when the scissors were put down to finish. I also used a sound for the growing of the hair which after a while when listening to it a bit to much it started to sound like rustling plastic bags when actually it was meant sound like flowers growing apparently?? so I thought that needed to be changed.

No comments: