Monday 2 February 2009

Typographic Animations



This one doesnt really have much relevance to my animation just that I liked the typography alot and the music for each section that it was describing just love some of the type especially the Nature, and Love.



The music fits really well with this animation, with the starting frames of it not knowing what the animation is going to lead into it this is something I want to use in my animation not to show to much to the user until a little way through. I think what really makes this animation is the music.



What really caught my eye in this animation was the movement of the line and how it moved at the right time to the music this is what I will try and experiment with, with the strands of hair making them move in unison.



This did freak me out to start with because of the womans eyes but turns out to be a lovely animation the falling of the letters to reveal a river of them which then wiping them away to reveal a message I think is a really clever idea and the sounds with it really work well I think colour or even a spot colour would have worked well with this to brighten it up a little bit.



This typographic animation doesnt have any resemblance to the animation I will be working on I just liked how clever it was how the person could go on for so long talking about one subject BEANS yuck! they incorperated image really well within this as well as type which I think worked really well and was really visually appealing even though it was kept simple.

No comments: